Invisalign® in Lake Bluff
Straighten your teeth with style and comfort!
The Tried-and-True Clear Aligner
If you want to straighten your teeth without braces, Invisalign is the way to go.
It’s the only clear aligner system to use SmartTrack® technology… This text opens a new tab to the Invisalign website…, making it:
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Keep reading to discover more benefits!
Generally, Invisalign costs the same as braces or other clear aligners.
Invisalign aligners are removable. Take them out to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
Dr. Khan offers Invisalign for both teenagers and adults.
Our iTero Element 5D scanner takes quick digital impressions to precisely map out your treatment.
Hardly anyone will notice you have Invisalign aligners on.
In addition to a beautiful straight smile, you’ll improve your oral and overall health.
Balancing your bite will help alleviate pain and tension from your jaw, neck, and head.
Improving your smile will instantly boost your self-esteem and attractiveness.
Dr. Khan is very professional and takes pride in her dental practice having the best dental equipment in her Lake Bluff, Illinois practice. She treats everyone with respect. This is the best dental experience I’ve ever had. Her assistants are both exceptional.
Bobbi R. (5-Star Google Review)
Our Real Invisalign Patients
Answered by our Invisalign provider!
- What does Invisalign fix?
Invisalign fixes mild to moderate cases, including:
- Open bites
- Gap teeth
- Crowded teeth
With complex cases, you may find braces are more suitable.
- How much does Invisalign cost?
- How long does Invisalign take?
On average, Invisalign treatment is 12-18 months. Keep in mind, this varies from person to person.
When you come in for a consultation with Dr. Khan, she’ll map out a treatment plan that’ll give you a timeline estimate.
- What are the rules with Invisalign?
Invisalign is a very easy and straightforward orthodontic treatment, so long as you follow the basic ground rules:
- Wear your aligners for 20-22 hours a day.
- Only take them out to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Do not eat or drink with Invisalign in (exception is water).
- Brush your teeth before putting your aligners back in.
- Clean your aligners every day.
- Switch to your new set of aligners on time and in the right order.
- Come back for check-ups as instructed.
- Contact us right away if you damage or lose your aligner.
If you ever have a question or concern, give us a call!