Join The Fresh Membership Plan
Designed to provide affordability and greater access to quality dental care.
Everyone needs to visit the dentist regularly. However, we understand costs and dental insurance (or lack of) tend to sway when, where, and if you go to the dentist.
By choosing the Fresh Membership as your dental coverage, you’re guaranteed:
- 100% coverage of essential dental care
- Personalized care from our experienced Lake Bluff dentist, Dr. Fauzia Khan
- A relaxing dental office atmosphere with heated massage chairs, Bose headphones, warm towels, and more
- World-class family, cosmetic, and restorative dental treatments with modern technology
- Conveniences like a parking lot, online forms, and payment options
Fresh Membership vs. Dental Insurance
Discover how our dental saving plan differs.
No Fine Print
What's Included in the Fresh Membership?
- Individual Fresh Membership:
$495 per person per year
- Family Fresh Membership (2+ people):
$450 per person per year
- 2 Exams
- 2 Teeth cleanings
- All X-rays
- 2 Oral Cancer screenings
- 2 Fluoride varnish treatments
- 10% off additional cleanings
- 10% off sealants, fillings, and crowns
- 10% off cosmetic dentistry
- $500 off Invisalign
- $50 off Whitening
Dr. Khan understands your dental needs may differ slightly, such as needing to see us more than twice a year. If that’s the case, we can customize your plan to fit your needs.
My experiences with Dr. Khan has been great! She is very gentle and cares a lot about her patients. I really like that she works on one patient at a time. I would recommend her services.
Lisa S. (Actual Patient)
Have a Question?
Consult our FAQs below.
- Who is eligible to sign up? The Fresh Membership is available to anyone looking for an affordable dental plan in Lake Bluff… opens in a new window to Google Maps…, Lake Forest, North Shore, and the surrounding areas.
If you’re a business owner and would like to provide this plan for your employees, please contact our office for details.
- How do I sign up? Contact our office to sign up today:
No. Our in-house dental plan may not be combined with dental insurance.
If you have dental insurance, we recommend comparing costs to see if you’ll save more money with the Fresh Membership.
- Are specialists included? No. Certain dental treatments require seeing a specialist that our office works closely with. Their costs and services are not included in the Fresh Membership.
- Is it easy to renew or cancel?
Our dental savings plan is an annual membership.
If you continue after one year, your benefits will refresh (not rollover).
Or if you wish to cancel after one year, you may do so by contacting us directly.