Join The Fresh Membership Plan
Designed to provide affordability and greater access to quality dental care.
By choosing the Fresh Membership as your dental coverage, you’re guaranteed:
Fresh Membership vs. Dental Insurance
Discover how our dental saving plan differs.
What Dental Services Are Covered?
My experiences with Dr. Khan has been great! She is very gentle and cares a lot about her patients. I really like that she works on one patient at a time. I would recommend her services.
Lisa S. (5-Star Google Review)
Consult our FAQs below.
- Who is eligible to sign up? The Fresh Membership is available to anyone looking for an affordable dental plan in Lake Bluff… opens in a new window to Google Maps…, Lake Forest, North Shore, and the surrounding areas.
If you’re a business owner and would like to provide this plan for your employees, please contact our office for details.
- How do I sign up? Contact our office to sign up today:
- Can I use this with dental insurance? No. Our in-house dental plan may not be combined with dental insurance.
If you have dental insurance, we recommend comparing costs to see if you’ll save more money with the Fresh Membership.
- Are specialists included? No. Certain dental treatments require seeing a specialist that our office works closely with. Their costs and services are not included in the Fresh Membership.
- Is it easy to renew or cancel? Our dental savings plan is an annual membership.
If you continue after one year, your benefits will refresh (not rollover).
Or if you wish to cancel after one year, you may do so by contacting us directly.